In light of Sterek Week, I decided to make a list with all of my favorite AU fics. It has 125 fics organized in alphabetical order and divided into three pars: Completed Fics, Series, and WIPs. I hope you guys like it!
[hover for summary]
Completed Fics (86)
- 'Linski's Late Night Antidote To Lame by WhoNatural (14k, T)
- #omegaproblems by subnivean (12k, E)
- A Flooring Romance by rlnerdgirl (10k, G)
- A Strong Heart and a Nerve of Steel by lupinus, uraneia (21k, E)
- All Questions Put To Rest by dedougal (8k, E)
- Around the Bend by lupinus, uraneia (15k, E)
- Between the Stacks by dinglehoppersaplenty (11k, E)
- Binomial Coefficients by DevilDoll (20k, T)
- Bones Straining Under the Weight by weathervaanes (15k, E)
- By Moon And Stars by kellifer_fic (16k, M)
- By The Hour by janonny (16k, NR)
- Can I Steal You? by Rena (5k, E)
- Chasing the Horizon by stilinski (34k, E)
- Commands and Contrasts by ravingrevolution (88k, M)
- Come Fly With Me (Or Don’t) by stilinskisparkles (15k, M)
- Cornerstone by Vendelin (83k, E)
- Cupboard Love by mklutz (32k, G)
- Dating Backwards by RemainNameless (86k, E)
- DILF by twentysomething (31k, E)
- Dude, Werewolves by mysecretashes (29k, E)
A birthday gift for the wonderful Heartblowswild
tHIS IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN
HIS WITTLE FEET FELL OUT OF THE SHOES BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO BIG AHHH
Cats are jumpy as fuck.
I got my adorable budgie pouch from here. Eriko from Japan is a sweetness with a shop full of adorbs.
Shipping isn’t too bad. It gets here surprisingly quick and not TOO horrible of a price. Japan has the cutest birdy things.
Erik Ravelo / F A B R I C A 2013
Creative Direction / Concept:
Photo: Erik Ravelo / Enrico Bossan
Post Production: Erik Ravelo
Client: UNHATE FOUNDATION
The Right to Childhood Should be UNTOUCHABLE.
this is the happiest thing i’ve ever seen
Here’s a thing I’ve had around in my head for a while!
Okay, so I’m pretty sure that by now everyone at least is aware of Steampunk, with it’s completely awesome Victorian sci-fi aesthetic. But what I want to see is Solarpunk – a plausible near-future sci-fi genre, which I like to imagine as based on updated Art Nouveau, Victorian, and Edwardian aesthetics, combined with a green and renewable energy movement to create a world in which children grow up being taught about building electronic tech as well as food gardening and other skills, and people have come back around to appreciating artisans and craftspeople, from stonemasons and smithies, to dress makers and jewelers, and everyone in between. A balance of sustainable energy-powered tech, environmental cities, and wicked cool aesthetics.
A lot of people seem to share a vision of futuristic tech and architecture that looks a lot like an ipod – smooth and geometrical and white. Which imo is a little boring and sterile, which is why I picked out an Art Nouveau aesthetic for this.
With energy costs at a low, I like to imagine people being more inclined to focus their expendable income on the arts!
Aesthetically my vision of solarpunk is very similar to steampunk, but with electronic technology, and an Art Nouveau veneer.
So here are some buzz words~
Tailors and dressmakers!
Stained glass window solar panels!!!
Education in tech and food growing!
Less corporate capitalism, and more small businesses!
Solar rooftops and roadways!
Communal greenhouses on top of apartments!
Electric cars with old-fashioned looks!
No-cars-allowed walkways lined with independent shops!
Renewable energy-powered Art Nouveau-styled tech life!
Can you imagine how pretty it would be to have stained glass windows everywhere that are actually solar panels? The tech is already headed in that direction! Or how about wide-brim hats, or parasols that are topped with discreet solar panel tech incorporated into the design, with ports you can stick your phone charger in to?
(((Character art by me; click the cityscape pieces to see artist names)))
i am so into this wow
sign me the fuck up
I want a solarpunk future. *_*
SOLARPUNK OH MY GODDDDDD i love it
CURVY ORGANIC LINES, REFLECT NATURE, FLORALS VEGETATION, UGHHHH I WANT IT
I know I already reblogged this but THE IDEA OF SOLARPUNK IS SO COOL AND I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW ABOUT IT